Information Obligation LIDARIA Translation Agency
The administrator of the User’s personal data provided via the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and methods of their processing, is LIDARIA BIURO TŁUMACZEŃ SWIETŁANA GIEZEK, 00-049 Warsaw, Świętokrzyska 35 m. 7, NIP: 9482004833 (hereinafter referred to as Administrator).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator on the basis of the consent expressed by the User, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary. The User has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time by contacting the Administrator email@example.com, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
The user has the right to access their personal data at any time, rectify them, delete or limit processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to transfer data.
The Administrator processes the personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- 1) Communication with the User, in particular handling complaints regarding the Administrator’s products or services;
- 2) Presenting commercial offers to the User electronically;
- 3) Presenting commercial offers to the User over the phone.
The Administrator may process the User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- 1) in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between the User and the Administrator and to service the User as a client of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- 2) in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is a client of the Administrator for the implementation of a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible claims against the User who is a customer as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR and fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
- 3) in order to implement the Administrator’s marketing activities as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- 4) in order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
The User’s personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients, i.e. cooperating translation agencies, translators.
The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e. from the moment of presenting and accepting the commercial offer to the moment of payment by the customer for the service.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.