The protection of Users’ privacy is of particular importance to LIDARIA BIURO TŁACZEŃ SWIETŁANA GIEZEK. For this reason, Website Userslidaria.pl are guaranteed high standards of privacy protection. informing Users about the rights and obligations related to the processing of personal data, in particular with regard to the content of the provisions on the protection of personal data set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Therefore, taking care to protect the privacy of Website Users, in this document the Administrator informs about the legal grounds for processing personal data provided by Users in connection with their use of the Website lidaria.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), methods of collecting, processing and protecting personal data, as well as about the rights of Users. A user is any natural person the data subject using the lidaria.pl website or electronic services available via the Website. The administrator of personal data provided by the User on the lidaria.pl Website is LIDARIA TRANSLATION OFFICE SWIETŁANA GIEZEK, 00-049 Warsaw, Świętokrzyska 35 m. 7, NIP: 9482004833 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).I. USER CONSENT
The personal data of the Website User are processed by the Administrator based on his consent, and in some cases described in this document, as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest. The user has the right to withdraw the previously expressed consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. Method of obtaining personal data
The Administrator obtains personal data directly from the User via the Website, by completing the contact form available on the Website by the User and sending a message to the Administrator via it.
Providing personal data contained in the contact form is voluntary.
2. Types of personal data processed
The Administrator collects the following personal data about the User via the Website:
- 1) Name and surname;
- 2) Email address;
- 3) Telephone number;
- 4) Company name;
- 5) Remarks;
- 6) The target language of the translation;
- 7) Type and mode of translation.
III. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
The method of processing User data by the Administrator depends on the User’s use of the Website and its functionalities. The Administrator processes the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
1) Communication with the User.
The Administrator uses the User’s personal data to communicate with him
in a personalized way. The information communicated to the User concerns the products or services offered, the security of personal data, network updates, reminders, but also suggested offers of the Administrator or its partners. Communication with the User also applies to the User’s service. Personal data is used to help the User, solve technical problems and respond to his complaints or complaints.
2) Presenting commercial offers to the User electronically.
The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication carried out by the Administrator as part of his business, in particular presenting commercial offers to the User by electronic means.
3) Presenting commercial offers to the User over the phone.
The purpose of using the User’s personal data provided by him via the contact form available on the Website is marketing communication conducted by the Administrator as part of his business, in particular by presenting commercial offers to the User in telephone contact.
The Administrator may process the User’s personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- 1) in order to conclude and implement a possible contract between the User and the Administrator and to service the User as a client of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR;
- 2) in order to conduct financial settlements with the User who is a client of the Administrator for the implementation of a possible contract concluded between the parties, as well as possible claims against the User who is a customer as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR and fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR;
- 3) in order to implement the Administrator’s marketing activities as part of the Administrator’s legitimate interest within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, as well as in accordance with the declarations of will regarding marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in the field of marketing communication (e.g. for sending commercial information by electronic means or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;</li >
- 4) in order to fulfill the Administrator’s legal obligations towards the User specified in the GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR.
IV. SHARING PERSONAL DATA
The User’s personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients, i.e. cooperating translation agencies, translators.
V USER RIGHTS
1. User Rights
At each stage of the processing of his data, the user is provided with a number of rights that allow him to access his data, verify the correctness of data processing, correct it, as well as have the right to object to its processing, may request data deletion, processing restrictions or data transfer.
If the User wishes to exercise his rights as a subject of personal data, he may contact the Administrator using the following contact details firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
The User whose personal data is processed by the Administrator has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority competent in matters of personal data protection (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- 1) The Administrator informs that when using the Website, short text information called “cookies” is saved on the User’s end device. “Cookies” contain IT data such as: the name of the website they come from, the time of their storage on the User’s end device, saving parameters and statistics, and a unique number. “Cookies” are directed to the Website server via a web browser installed on the User’s end device.
Cookies are used on the Website in order to:
- a. maintaining the technical correctness and continuity of the session between the Website server and the User’s end device;
- b. optimizing the User’s use of the Website pages and adjusting the way they are displayed on the User’s end device;
- c. ensure the safety of using the Website;
- d. collecting statistics of visits to the Website pages;
- e. displaying on the User’s end device advertising content optimally tailored to his preferences.
As part of the Website, only “session” “cookies” are used. “Session” “cookies” are files that are automatically deleted from the Website User’s end device after logging out of the Website or after leaving the Website’s pages or after turning off the web browser.
The administrator informs that:
- a. Internet browsers by default accept the installation of “cookies” on the User’s end device. Each Website User may change the settings for “cookies” in the web browser he/she uses at any time in such a way that the browser automatically blocks the use of “cookies” or informs the User about each time they are placed on his end device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling “cookies” are available in the settings of the web browser used by the Website User.
- b. limiting the use of “cookies” by the User may adversely affect the correctness and continuity of the provision of Services on the Website.
The content of “cookies” does not allow identification of the User’s identity. “Cookies” can be considered as personal data only in connection with other data identifying identity, provided to the Administrator by the User as part of using the Website.
Only the Administrator has access to “cookies” processed by the Website server.
VII. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Protecting the security of personal data
The Administrator introduces appropriate measures to ensure the security of the User’s personal data. Safe use of the Website is ensured by the systems and procedures used to protect against access and disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. In addition, the systems and processes used by the Administrator are regularly monitored in order to detect possible threats. The personal data obtained by the Administrator are stored in computer systems to which access is strictly limited.
2. Storage of personal data
The period of storage of Users’ personal data depends on the purposes of data processing by the Data Administrator.
The administrator stores personal data for the period necessary to achieve specific goals, i.e. from the moment of presenting and accepting the commercial offer to the moment of payment by the customer for the service.
In each of the above cases, after the lapse of the necessary processing period, the data may be processed only for the purpose of pursuing claims against the background of the relations between the parties until the final settlement of these claims by legal means.
4. Contact Information
In addition, it is also possible to contact us by post at 00-049 Warsaw, Świętokrzyska 35 m. 7.
This document was last updated on 20/06/2018.