Regulations of the provision of services by LIDARIA Translation Agency
§ 1. Confidentiality
- LIDARIA Translation Agency undertakes to maintain confidentiality of all information received from the Client during the realization of the order.
- This information may be transferred only to the staff of LIDARIA who is working on the given order, to the extent necessary for the proper realization of the service.
§ 2. Placing orders
- Materials for translation are sent to LIDARIA Translation Agency in electronic form to the address: email@example.com as an attachment or delivered personally by the Client to the seat of the Agency.
- On the basis of the received materials, the Client shall receive a quotation and due date of the project.
- In the case of regular Clients, the condition for commencing realization of an order is receiving from the Client a written confirmation of accepting the quotation prepared by LIDARIA Translation Agency.
- In the case of new Clients, the condition for commencing the realization of an order is receiving from the Client a signed order form or sending confirmation of prepayment made to the account of LIDARIA Translation Agency in the amount provided in the quotation.
- By accepting the quotation, the Client confirms comprehension and acceptance of the terms of these "Regulations of the provision of services by LIDARIA Translation Agency".
§ 3. Realization of sworn written translations
- The terms for realizing sworn written translations are regulated by the ordinance of the Minister of Justice. The standard billing page of a sworn translation is 1125 characters including spaces.
- Completed sworn translations are collected in person by the Client at the seat of LIDARIA Translation Agency.
§ 4. Realizing written translations
- The standard billing page is 1600 characters including spaces.
- Calculations are made on the basis of the target text.
- The minimum fee is for 1 standard page.
- Modes of realization:
- standard mode (up to 5 pages per day within two working days)
- express mode (realization on the day the order is placed or the next day, and more than 5 pages per day)
§ 5. Realization of oral translations
- The minimum duration of a consecutive translation is a 3-hour block.
- The minimum duration of a simultaneous translation is a 4-hour block. Two translators participate in simultaneous translations.
- The work duration of a translator also includes all breaks, among others, breaks in meetings, coffee breaks, travelling of the translator with the Client.
- In the event of the Client resigning from an ordered oral translation on the day of its realization, the Client is obliged to pay the sum of the remuneration for one translation block.
§ 6. Complaints
- Any complaints related to the realization of written translations in standard mode shall be removed free of charge by LIDARIA Translation Agency, if they are reported within 7 days from the date of receipt of the translation by the Client. Complaints submitted after this period may be removed by LIDARIA Translation Agency against payment.
- Submitting a complaint does not change the payment deadline for the service.
- LIDARIA Translation Agency does not bear financial or compensation responsibility for errors arising in translations performed in express mode. A Client placing an order for the realization of a translation in express mode accepts the risk of possible errors in these types of translation.
- The compensation amount for any damages related to the realization of a translation by LIDARIA Translation Agency is limited to the net remuneration (excluding VAT) due to LIDARIA for the realization of the given order.